14th November 2011, 09:25 PM
kabeleshwaar

Best Sainik School 9th standard admission coaching centre in Tamilnadu?

where is the best sanik school 9th std admission coching centre in tamilnadu

4th December 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Sainik School 9th standard admission coaching centre in Tamilnadu?

which is the best coaching centre for sainik school
11th May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Sainik School 9th standard admission coaching centre in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
oxford sainik school entrance coaching centre located at amaravathi nagar near sainik school cell 7373 8 3344, 9750 2 33 444
2nd July 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

oxford sainik coaching centre in amaravathy nagar
23rd September 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

oxford sainik has well expert teachers and old sainik teachers
18th December 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 9th standard.and I would like to send her to army school so kindly suggest us ..the procedure how can we get the
formof army school of 9th class .kindly inform on this e mail [email protected]
22nd January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam coaching centre in Trivandrum
22nd April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

My elder son is studying viii th std now.I wish to join him in sainik for the next year.so i need the best coaching centre at tamilnadu.can u help me?
26th June 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Defence Academy Coimbatore
Being run by ex sainik school educated army officer
is consistently sending candidates in class VI and IX
They have an impressive result of 89% success rate
call
colonel Jayavel
at 094437 20076
for study kit
and residential coaching at coimbatore
contact
www.sainikrimc.com
23rd January 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

All India Entrance Coaching for Sainik- RMS-RIMC is Sainik Academy Coimbatore
It is being run by a Retd Colonel
visit
www.sainikrimc.com
call
094437 20076
9th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Prithvi Pranesh

Quote:
oxford sainik school entrance coaching centre located at amaravathi nagar near sainik school cell 7373 8 3344, 9750 2 33 444
Vivekanandha Sainik Coaching Center is an excellent coaching center. It is known for the consistent track record it has set for itself for producing great results over the years. It is run by ex-student, ex teachers and ex officers of the armed forces. So it enjoys a good reputation.It is located very near Sainik School ,Amaravathinagar.
6th March 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Where is best couching centre to join class ninth In sainik school plrz suggests me
11th June 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying IV th std now ERODE.I wish to join him in sainik for the next year.so i need the best coaching centre at tamilnadu.can u help me?
8th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Kalaivani Sanik and RIMC coaching centre, near SBI, Amaravathinagar is the best for sixth and ninth std sainik coaching and RIMC entrance coaching.
A reputed and well established one with proven track records. Run by a sainik school alumnus.
15th May 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

If you want your child to get the maximum and quality input, have no second thoughts.It is Vivekanandha Coaching Centre. It is run by an ex student of Sainik School.If you want to mess up your child's life,look elsewhere.
16th October 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 9th standard.and I would like to send him to army school so kindly suggest us ..the procedure how can we get the
form of army school of 9th class .kindly inform on this e mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?