19th February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after completing M. Pharma?

my m.pharm is about to complete. And my project is continue in zydus research centre. I want job. I need job badly. What should i do??should i go for industry or academics???please suggest me. And the salary point of view which way is better?

4th October 2012, 10:44 PM
prakashroy.123

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing M. Pharma?

dear sir , if you complete m .pharma and good percentage you will not wait for time .and you can go to pharma company.if you do not to meet sarkari job any company .you can try to job private company.i gave you a good company name- akums drugs and pharmaceutical limited company . it is stand to sidcul haridwar (uk) india.
7th October 2012, 10:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing M. Pharma?

After completing M.Pharm you can start your career as Project Assistant in Research Institutes. M.Pharm candidates can work in various positions such as Clinical Programmer in Laboratories. Apart from this, they can seek employment as professors. Average pay package in academics is Rs.25000/- per month. On the other hand candidates who work in industries can earn up to Rs.15000/- per month as starting salary. Their salary will go up as per performance and experience. Experienced professionals will be placed in reputed firms abroad with attractive salary. Hence industry related job is better from salary point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?