31st December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable for me, if I am good at drawing but not in computers?

Hi I am studying in 12 std. I am interested in doing animation. I am good in drawing and good at creativity, but I have no computer knowledge. Can I go for it? Which course is apt for me? Please help.

4th January 2017, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for me, if I am good at drawing but not in computers?

For animation courses, maths and computer is very important subjects. If you are good at drawing, then you can look for career in fine arts or even look for architecture course.

There is fashion desgining course also available for those who are good in drawing and creativity. Hence, take your decision, according to your choice.
5th January 2017, 03:32 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for me, if I am good at drawing but not in computers?

Since you do not have any interested in Computers, you may find it difficult to get into the animation because in the animation, the computer knowledge is as important as the creativity.

One course you may do with interest is Architecture.

No computer knowledge is required and a high value for the creativity of the candidate is there in the course.

It is a professional course and if the student is good enough then this course can make a great future of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?