2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get SSC (9-10) for English teaching job?

I am a student of sociology (H) with 40% marks and MA in sociology. With 55% marks my pass subject is English & Bengali and B.Ed with 68%. Can I get SSC (9-10) for English subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Secretariat jobs in Private sector being a 40 years old M.Phil(English) postgraduate?
  2. What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  4. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  5. How can I get a teaching job in private English medium schools of West Bengal
  6. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  8. Best country for Teaching jobs in English and Social studies?
  9. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  10. Am I eligible for English TGT job?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  12. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which course should I opt to get a government teaching job after completing B.A in English Honors?
  14. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  15. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is there any PG Diploma or short term certificate course available in English Teaching?
  17. What should I do to get suitable teaching job at college level after completing post graduation in English with 45% marks
  18. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th January 2017, 12:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get SSC (9-10) for English teaching job?

Yes, you can get the job post of an English teacher in a recognized institution provided you should have the below mentioned degree:

> B.Ed qualification from recognized board.

> Graduation degree from a recognized university.

> NET qualification grade card.

You can apply for the post in a recognized institution if you have the following above mentioned documents.
4th January 2017, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get SSC (9-10) for English teaching job?

For English teaching jobs in India, you need to have degree in same subject along with B.Ed qualification. Most of the schools ask for B.Ed qualification these days. In fact, most of them are even asking for TET score for selecting candidates.

Hence, make sure that you have got the required qualification before applying for any teaching job. You can try for private schools jobs without such qualification but chances of selection will be less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?