7th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available for me after passing 12th with BiPC stream?

What are the courses after BiPC intermediate with 80%. l am interested in engendering field. But I want to do government job. Please give me the best answer.

7th June 2017, 10:41 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Which courses are available for me after passing 12th with BiPC stream?

List of courses after passing 12th with BiPC stream:-

- MBBS
- B Pharmacy
- Vetinary
- BDS
- Biomedical course
- Biotechnology
- Nursing
- BSc
7th June 2017, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available for me after passing 12th with BiPC stream?

After completion of your 12th standard with BiPC stream, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the below mentioned courses :-

--> MBBS
--> B.Pharmacy
--> D.Pharmacy
--> BDS
--> BHMS
--> BAMS
--> BUMS
--> B.Sc.

You can choose any course of your interest from the list of above mentioned courses after completion of your 12th standard with BiPC stream. You can't pursue Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with BiPC stream. You can work as a government doctor after completion of your higher studies in Medical stream.
7th June 2017, 10:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can do the courses after completion of 12th with BIPC. There are lot of courses is there:

B.Sc degree subjects are:

Biotechnology

Biochemistry

Genetics

Microbiology

Botany

Zoology

M.B.B.S

B. Pharmacy

D. Pharmacy

Veterinary

Physiotherapy etc.

There are a lot of courses available after completing the 12th standard.
7th June 2017, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses available to pursue after completion of 12th with BiPC stream:

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of 12th Class with BiPC stream. Some of the top courses are,

>> BSc CABM

>> B.Pharmacy

>> MBBS

>> BAMS

>> B.Tech in Biotechnology --- Recommended for as you are interested in Engineering field

>> Pharm D

>> BDS Dentistry course

>> Bachelor of Science in Agriculture ...etc.,

As you are very much interested in Engineering course and willing to get government job, I strongly suggest you to go ahead with B.Tech/ B.E in Biotechnology. So that you may find employment opportunities in government sector after completion of Engineering course with BiPC stream in 12th Class.
7th June 2017, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses after BiPC intermediate with 80%. l am interested in engendering field. But I want to do government job. Please give me the best answer.
Your 12th standard subjects are Biology, Physics and Chemistry so you are not eligible for Engineering field.

But you can apply for below given courses.

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
8th June 2017, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of options for a particular after the completion of class 12th studying Science stream. Since, you have completed your class 12th with 80% of marks, you can choose your career in any of the mentioned fields.

For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in Medical line can opt for course like:
MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
Physician.
Optometrists.
Dental Surgeon.
Pharmacists. etc.

For those who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics and Chemistry can get into Engineering line. These are as follows:

Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Marine Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Bio-Medical, Information Technology
Marine Engineering etc.
8th June 2017, 01:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Courses after BIPC intermediate is as follows:
1. B. Sc CABM (commercial and Agriculture Business Management).
2. Genetics.
3. Bioinformatics.
4. Bio technology.
5. Forensic science.
You can pursue above mentioned courses and for government job all you need is to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university after completing you are eligible to write any government exam.
8th June 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Courses available for the students after passing 12th with BiPC stream are given below;

MBBS
BDS
BAMS
BHMS
BUMS
B.V.Sc
B.Pharmacy
B.Sc Biotechnology
B.Sc Nursing
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Zoology
B.Sc Agriculture
B.Sc Pathology
B.Sc Botany
BBA
BMS
BA
B.Sc Forensic Science
B.Sc Food Processing
8th June 2017, 03:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't opt for engineering courses as you have completed your 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry but not Mathematics.
For engineering courses, it's mandatory for a candidate to qualify 12th standard or its equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board.
However you can go for biological field and can complete you bachelor's degree with Biology.Also you are eligible for NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) entrance examination for under graduate.
On the basis of you 12th standard you can apply for NDA, SBI bank clerk, railways group D, etc.
8th June 2017, 11:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completion of 12th with PCB you can pursue one of these courses :
B.Sc in Nursing
MBBS
B.Sc in physics
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Biology
B.Pharmacy
BAMS
BHMS
BUMS
BDS
BPT

After completion of one of these courses you can get a government job also. Thanks
9th June 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for engineering field, if you have studied BiPC stream in class 12th. You will be only eligible for medical related courses.

You can apply for admission in pharmacy, biotechnology, optometry, physiotherapy, BAMS, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, etc. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?