13th June 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission in lateral entry of diploma courses for 12th PCB candidate?

sir
i have completed my 12th with physics,chemistry,biology,english
am i eligible to to get. lateral entry in diploma courses ?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

6th December 2014, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in lateral entry of diploma courses for 12th PCB candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma course through Lateral Entry Process. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects are eligible to get admission in Diploma course through Lateral Entry process. You can get admission only in Diploma in Medical courses through Lateral Entry process. Since, you have completed 12th standard with PCB, you are not eligible to get admission in Diploma in Engineering courses.
3rd May 2017, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in lateral entry of diploma courses for 12th PCB candidate?

Hi Sir, I have recently completed my 12 science with PCB and now i want to join Diploma in Gynaecology by Lateral entry process so please let me know about the admission process for it and also in Mumbai.
24th June 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12th with pcmb, for me if there is a lateral entry in diploma in chemical in Karnataka.
24th July 2021, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, After 12th science, How many years of diploma course?
11th May 2022, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I've completed 12th with PCB but I want to pursue engineering. Am I eligible for lateral admission in second year of diploma?
31st July 2022, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir my main subjects in class 12th are maths physics and computer sir am I eligible for lateral entry in mining diploma......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?