7th July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?

Hello everyone,
My son want to choose Microbiology field after his 12th as he has taken 12th Biology in WBCHSE Board. I want to know about the courses in this field for him. Kindly let me know to find out. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  2. Reference books of Biology for preparation of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  4. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  6. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  8. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  10. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  12. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Which are the best courses related to biology
  14. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  15. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  16. Is Casio Fx-82ES calculator allowed in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Should I have to submit the application for reappearing in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th Biology science?
8th July 2015, 08:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?

Following are some of the microbiology courses, in which you can join after the completion of your 12th standard.

->Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
->Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Microbial Technology
->Bachelor of Science in Clinical Microbiology
->Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology
->Bachelor of Arts in Microbiology
->Bachelor of Science in Industrial Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?