7th July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?

Hello,
I want to get admission in International School for doing 11th Science after my 10th ICSE. Can you tell me about the procedure for admission and what percentage I have to secure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  3. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  4. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  9. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  10. Procedure and fee for admission in CBSE residential School in class 11th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  12. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  14. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  18. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
8th July 2015, 07:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?

The percentage requirement and admission procedure varies from one school to another school. So, to know about percentage requirement and admission procedure, you should contact admission office of the school, in which you want to join. Then the admission authorities will give you information regarding admission procedure. Generally, most of the schools offer 11th standard admissions on the basis of 10th standard percentage, but, only few top schools will conduct admission test. So, to try know the admission procedure, by contacting admission office of the school, in which you want to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?