2nd July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?

Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exam under WBCHSE Board this year. I am not satisfied with my marks scored in Physics, Maths and Biology. I want to give my WBCHSE Board exam again. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
3rd July 2015, 07:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?

Yes, you can reappear in your 12th standard Board examinations if you are not satisfied with marks you have scored in examinations. But, you can reappear in examinations only if you board conducts improvement examinations. Improvement examinations are the examinations which are conducted for students who have already qualified and those who wish to improve their marks. So, you can reappear in your board improvement examinations to improve your marks.
3rd July 2015, 09:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?

Yes it is possible through Improvement exams after filling up the forms exams are held in the next with your juniors in month of march so in that manner you will get an appropriate time for preparations , prepare better then last year no need to regular in school ,sit home and prepare from yourself

Forms are not available yet and exact date when forms are released also not declared yet be in touch with the school or any known book depot they will inform you time to time , don't worry about how to fill up where to send because each details will be mentioned in the forms how to fill up to where to send. Usually forms are available in the month of august
3rd July 2015, 10:14 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?

Why are you giving this exam again as if you have chance to improve yourself. Yes by improvement exams you will improve your marks without appearing in same class. For giving improvement exam you need to fill form. Forms are available on reputed book shop or in school campus. Go and purchase one. Fill form properly without any correction. Forms having correction will be rejected. So, fill it by pencil first after change entries with pen. After that submit form to boards regional office. Pay exam fee in the form of demand draft.

After completing all formalities prepare for improvement exam. You will get enrollment number to your residential address which you mentioned in form. Also you will get exam notification and date sheet from boards official website.
3rd July 2015, 11:38 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are not satisfied with your marks, you can appear for 12th WBCHSE improvement exam. If you can do well in your improvement exams, then you will have chance to improve your marks. You can apply for improvement exam, by contacting the examination branch of the school, in which you have completed your 12th standard. After getting hall ticket, you can appear for 12th WBCHSE improvement exam.
3rd July 2015, 11:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

WBCHSE stands for Welcome to the Official Website of West Bengal

Yes, definitely it is possible to improve your marks in all the subjects in which you got unsatisfied marks.

For that first of all you simply have to visit at the below given official website of the Welcome to the Official Website of West Bengal.

wbchse.nic.in

After that you have to download the improvement form from there.

After that you have to fill the form properly and attach the challan along with it.

Then after submit your form before the due date.

After then you simply have to prepare yourself for the exams.

In this way you can improve your marks in the unsatisfied subjects.
3rd July 2015, 04:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board Exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained.

You can apply for reappear in some subjects but you can't appear for 12th class again from starting.
You can apply for reappear in some subject to make your 12th score better by following procedure :

First of all take application form from the examination cell of your school.
Apply for the desired subjects and pay the required fee at the examination cell of your school. Now it is the responsibility of the school to submit your form in the WBCHSE Board.
Stay in touch with the school for the dates and roll number for your reappear exams.
3rd July 2015, 11:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not allowed to write all the subjects if once you have passed class 12th WBCHSE board.

However, a student who has passed the Higher secondary of the council may appear at the succeeding Higher secondary examination for any one subject offered in last higher secondary examination.

For subjects involving practicals, the student shall appear for both theory and practical exams.

Only one time chance is given to improve the performance in any one subject.
4th July 2015, 06:44 PM
pointer01

Improvement exams are held for those students who are not satisfied with their marks. You can give the improvement exam without reappearing in the exam. As the reappear in the exam are for those students who are fail in any of the subject.

For improvement exam you have to fill the form which you will get from the school and from reputed book shop.Fill the entries carefully, form having correction will be rejected.
Prepare yourself for improvement exam.
ALL THE BEST.
4th April 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I didn't attend in chemistry exam, can I reappear with all the subjects again in next year?
28th June 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I am a private school teacher and I passed HS 2004 with wb with low percentage .But now I want to improved my low percentage in HS with wbcse .what can do I improve my HS marks please tell me for my features when if my school make a government school.please solved this problem.
28th June 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I complete my HS in arts in 2004 with wb but my percentage is very low so l can improve my percentage. I want to improved my percentage with wb for my features so please tell me solution of this problem.
11th March 2018, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I met with an accident and my hs exam is very near by. So i cannot give the exam this year. Can i repeat my H.S exam without giving the exam this year? (Although i got my WBCHSE admit card.
What will be the consequences?
8th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible when a student passed with best of five subjects and one subject is back. Can he reappear the back or fail subject? Please answer me.
9th June 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed from WBCHSE's 12 board in 2018. But I failed in physics theory paper. What can I do?
10th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to re do the higher secondary exam due to a long period of strike held in dj...can i re do exam i had passed in all subject with just passed marks..in future i will not enough for building career
14th June 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have scored average in top 5 subject and passed under WBCHSE,but failed in physics theory and got "N.A." in grades category..having problems in getting admission in colleges.also post publication review (PPS) option is not there .what should i do now to improve my physics marks?
7th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to admit in class - xi under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
20th August 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in HS Exam as an external candidate after a long gap from my MP Exam.
25th March 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi there . I surrendered my passed mark sheet and pass certificate of 12 HS exam in 2014 and after that I didn't appeared any exam from then so what will happen to that result? Reply ASAP
25th March 2019, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi there. I had surrendered my pass mark sheet and pass certificate of HS exam 2014 and I didn't appeared for any exam from then, so may I know what happens to that result? Please reply ASAP
25th May 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I've appeared my exam well. And according to me I could get 1 sub letter but I failed my exam how can I check my paper
25th January 2020, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 2013-14 batch. I was failed in chemistry can sit again??
3rd February 2020, 03:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

If you failed in Chemistry, you can reappear in the examination. As the reappear in the exam are for those students who are failed in any of the subjects. You need to fill the application to reappear in the 12th examination.

Forms are not available yet and exact date when forms are released also not declared yet be in touch with the school or any known book depot they will inform you time to time, don't worry about how to fill up where to send because each detail will be mentioned in the forms how to fill up to where to send. Usually, forms are available in the month of August. For more details, you should go to https://wbchse.nic.in/html/index.html
18th July 2020, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given my 12th Board exam under WBCHSE Board this year. I am not satisfied with my marks . I want to give my WBCHSE Board exam again. Is it possible?
21st July 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I got the grade NA in mathematics as I could not obtain pass marks in theory part. I have been declared pass considering computer science in place of mathas. Can I rewrite math exam as a compartmental paper?
2nd October 2020, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 12 previous year I can't attend my exam previous year can I attend this year the he exam?
6th May 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a fresh result of 12th WBCHSE Board exam if I will not give any theory exam but practical exams already submitted?
24th May 2023, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I failed in chemistry and i want to repeat class 12 in 2024 but i am already passed. Is it possible please reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?