18th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?

Sir,
I have failed in class 12th Board exams. I am from WBCHSE Board. So I want to know that can I reappear for class 12th Board next year and what shall I have to do for readmission in class 12?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  7. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  8. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Detailed information about WBCHSE Grade With Held system for 12th appearing candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  13. WBCHSE 12th Science examination pattern
  14. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  15. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  16. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in government or private engineering college if disqualified in JEE Advance by 73 marks being a general candidate?
  18. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?

Yes, you can very much re-appear in the concluding year for your board examination. For that you will have to contact your school officials and they will provide you an application form for re-appearance of 12th board examination.

After having successfully filled up the application form and having paid the examination fee for re-appearance, you will however be most eligible to appear for your 12th boards again in the concluding year.
2nd December 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 2 subjects in hs .so I will give only 3 subjects .can I give only 3 subjects?
6th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed in all five subjects but only I have less marks in math.so can I repair it?
18th June 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in another school but I have already applied for registration so I want to know what is the procedure to cancel my old registration.
18th June 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have got transfer certificate (TC) from my school because of my some fault behaviour and I accept my mistake. I want to continue my studies but I have already done my registration form my old school. So I want to know how to cancel my old registration?
23rd August 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 2 subjects i don't know the process of re-exam in hs .....what is the process of re exam, how much duration of fill up the application from of re-exam
29th March 2022, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

can I change my subject in case of re admission of Wb HS exam
15th November 2022, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in pre board in 12 in wbchse board still can I join hs exam ?
9th August 2023, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Any must have been working don't know examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?