1st December 2009, 02:03 AM
ritika malhotra

One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

I will be appearing for my board exams in march 2010,besides this i want to give CLAT 2010 but i will get time to prepare for it only after march.Is one month enough for its preparation??alonwith i am also giving State CET law exam for I.p university delhi,here also Is one month sufficient for this???

8th December 2009, 11:27 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

clat is not a one day chapter so that you can complete it.

It requires lots of practice,mocks,and well preparation.

lacs of students fight for few seats,you can understand what kind of competition you have to face there.

but nothing is impossible in this world dont waste time in asking just go and prepare.
BEST OF LUCK.
8th December 2009, 06:07 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

My advice will be to prepare well for your board exams and do it well. Then start preparing for clat exams and dat requires a constant and complete attention towards it to get succeeded so dont worry do your best and leave the rest to god.
8th December 2009, 07:02 PM
Jeyaganesan

Try your best....
Work hard...
Time is not enough but.......
All the best
8th December 2009, 08:12 PM
sarbjitarora

Lightbulb Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

One Month is too short a period to prepare for any entrance exam.

CLAT is a highly competitive exam and requires practice and time. You need to Devote time to all topics to crack the exam.

Wish you luck with you preparation effort.
9th December 2009, 12:50 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

generally questions are asked from the following topics....

Legal GK
Indian Constitution
Legal terms & phrases
English Language(Comprehension Passage, Grammer, Vocabulary)
Maths/Quantitative Aptitude
GK( General Science, History, Geography, Economy and Current GK)
Reasoning/ Mental ability

i think u can esally prepare these topics along with your board exams....and in the 1 month time u can go for mock tests which will give a practice.....

best of luck
9th December 2009, 07:24 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

if you are an clat aspirant your preparation should have been over by now.
concentrate on board exams and make use of remaining one month to revise.
9th December 2009, 08:23 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

prepare for your board exams as its the base of your career,you can give clat even next year.
9th December 2009, 11:35 AM
deed

Hi , Ritika listen for clat you require too much practise and please concentrate on your board first then think about it because you can appear in clat next year but for this year 12th first . ok best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th December 2009, 09:45 PM
ritika malhotra

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]hey loads of thnxxxxx all of you
10th December 2009, 08:38 AM
sarvenkatg

Dear friend,
You can do any of the thing that you have mentioned here,…
But, you should have good Base for that,… ok,…
For that you need to prepare well for your Board exam which will support to all fields,…
After finishing the exam you can appear for CLAT,…
utilise that one month,.. Work hard,… do well,…
It is a short time only,… if you ARE not getting also don’t feel sad,…
because, within short time itself you did this much performance, think like that and be proud and give it for next year also,…
All the Best and Be the Best.
25th December 2009, 03:28 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
the clat date has been announced,it is going to be conducted on may 9,
the application forms will be available from January 11,
all the best
7th January 2010, 04:31 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

hello
I know it will be difficult for you to complete your prepARATIONS BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT ATLEAST TRY TO PREPARE AND WORK HARD AS MUCH YOU CAN IN THAT ONE MONTH maybe you will qualify your clat exam but one thing more you should first concentrate on you 12th exams.
5th February 2010, 08:06 PM
mittureddy

concentrate on ur board exams as it is the base for ur career...............
try to adjust time to prepare CLAT
if u plan in right way u can prepare for both exams
ALL THE BEST
6th February 2010, 11:30 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

as your 12th exam is very near,so please concentrate only on your study of 12th.
after exam be serious about CLAT exam,
7th February 2010, 03:38 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

one month is not enough for clat preparations ..It requires lots of practice,mocks,and well preparation.
8th February 2010, 07:42 PM
thakurbaba307

there is nothing called "impossible". work thrice your normal routine and u will have 3 months..and better you arrange all study materials beforehand .if u can take help of coaching to solve your doubts.....because not having the luxury of time preclude u from using hit and trial method. take expert help to solve your doubts
13th February 2010, 10:48 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

one month is not enough for CLAT preparation but if you study in a systematic way then you can do it in month also.make a time table and study accordingly and solve some question papers so that you can manage your time accordingly.
13th February 2010, 02:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

it was not easy to do all the CLAT course in one month, it is very high coure takes lots time and more preperation. so prepare well.
18th February 2010, 02:39 PM
BHARAT BHUSHAN KHATRI

Thumbs up i want to know---course in order to prepare for clat & fee & tutions 7 place(university)

[COLOR="Red"][/COLORi want to know---course in order to prepare for clat & fee & tutions 7 place(university)]
if u've answer of all then send me also
1st March 2010, 04:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

clat exams is not joke, or not a one month chapter, it will take some time to complete, if you are interested to give this entrance than work hard seriously and join the coaching institute.
2nd March 2010, 10:09 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey friend one month is not enouth for CLAT perparations..........
4th March 2010, 04:28 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
i would advise you to concentrate on your board exams
no exam can be cracked with one month preparation. for your convenience you can give the exam a shot and if you are lucky maybe you can crack it.
best of luck
14th March 2010, 05:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

my dear friend, one month is not enough, you have to prepare in advance for this exams, for sample papers, notes and more info about clat visit-

http://clatguru.com/..............
4th May 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am giving entrance exam of i.p and cbs for bba and 1 month is only left,i don't know how to prepare for it,plz give me valuable tips
to get clear
5th May 2010, 11:12 PM
edward
Top Answerer

the following link will help you in preparation for your BBA entrance exam....

http://media.careerlauncher.com.s3.amazonaws.com/clauncher/bbasis/BBA_CBS_2009_Analysis.pdf

and for more preparation tips stick to the basics.......if your basics are strong then you can attempt any question confidently.....

all the best....
17th October 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th 4rm science stream but m a below average student so should choose CLAT as my future way??????????????
15th November 2010, 08:57 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

CLAT is not a easy task you have to do hard work, and if you want to preparefor it in just one month i think it is not enough but if you try hard then it is also possible. it depends upon your time management, you can try for it but at the same time you should keep in mind that you have to prepare for your board examsalso.

so..all the best..
15th November 2010, 10:45 PM
ashish121

a home can not be made in a one day like as clat is not a cup of tea u have to work hard advice from expert u shud take a coaching
name ie team satyam
16th November 2010, 06:49 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
CLAT preparations
clat is not a one month [preparation so that you can complete it.

lacs of students fight for few seats,you can understand what kind of competition you have to face there.

but nothing is impossible in this world dont waste time in asking just go and prepare.

good luck.
10th December 2010, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiii...me chanchal gupta ....mujhe clat kaise bhi karke nikalna hai...pls mujhe aap batiya ki mai kaise is exam ko pass kar sakti hu ?????????
22nd January 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hey..
im in 11th currently...
i have opted for PCM B...
but i want to appear for CLAT 2012..
how should i prepare..?
12th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

one day is enough for preparing clat exam
31st May 2011, 12:54 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

clat is not a one day chapter so that you can complete it.

26th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what would be the right time to start preparing 4 clat? i am presently sudying in class 11th
31st January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th board exams in 2011...i joined a private law school......but now i aspire to be a part of national law school...i have feb and march with me to prepare,also i have my 2nd sem examination in april...can i complete my preparations by this time... :(
31st March 2012, 02:39 PM

Red face Re: One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams

I will be appearing for my board exams in march 2012,besides this i want to give CLAT 2012 but i will get time to prepare for it only after 12 april as i will be finishing wid ma board by 12 itself.Is one month enough for clat preparation??
3rd April 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for clat in just one month?????????? plz guide....... :(((
22nd May 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student.....i will be giving my xii boards nxt year....i want to start my clat preparations along with it...is it possible?
10th April 2014, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

is bba llb(Taxation or corporate laws) followed by mba(finance) llm a good option??? I want to pursue company secretary along it will it be a good option??Which colleges are good for bba llb??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?