2nd July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?

Respected Sir,
I am currently in 12th standard (CBSE board) and my CGPA was 9.6 in 1oth board exams. My 11th % was also good. So am I eligible to appear for the IIST entrance examination. If yes, then what is the syllabus for it? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
  2. Will I be eligible for IIT JEE or IIST if I give 12th exam from other board without giving 10th?
  3. Am I eligible for NDA exam if passed 10th in CGPA format? Class 10th result is taken into consideration?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA? -- [New]
  5. Minimum Eligibility to apply for IIST Exam?
  6. List of IIST, ISRO coaching centers in Hyderabad after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  8. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  9. Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  11. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam if scored less than 50 marks in Mathematics and secured 57.4% in 12th BSEB & 7.4 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST?
  13. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I join ISRO after completing 12th? I am a student of 1st PU
  16. Which stream should I choose after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th board exam?
  17. Am I eligible for IIM after scoring 90% in 10th state board exam and 70% in state PU board exam
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
12th November 2011, 02:31 AM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?

hello friend,

its always good for any one future if they are going for their interest of Education .
if you have interest in astronomy and astrophysics
then just do it .
good luck.
28th December 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?

respected sir,
i m now in 11 class and i want to become an astronomer ......so what should i do to get a seat in iist ....
plz help me...
7th February 2012, 11:08 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

YES,you are eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams.
more information please go to the official website for IIST.

BEST OF LUCK
17th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my 10th from a cbse affiliated school,kvt.
and i have scored 10 cgpa. Im interested in the engineering courses offered by IIST, and truly want to be a part of it.
im really confused on where to go,and where to take admission for the further studies.
should i opt mpc with cs and continue in my school or in any other state board schools or do you have any coaching centres in hyderabad where i can join for training to be eligible for IIST...plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?