20th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?

Dear Friends,
I belong to General category and I have appeared in JEE Advanced. I want to take Aerospace branch in IIT. I have scored 72% in 12th BSEB Board. What minimum marks should I score to fulfill the minimum criteria to get admission in this branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  5. Can I study B.Tech if secured 76.6% in 12th BSEB and scored 112 marks in JEE Main being a PD candidate?
  6. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Percentage criteria to appear in JEE Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  8. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT with 113 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  18. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
21st April 2016, 02:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?

There is no such minimum marks to be scored in order to get admission in the above mentioned branch. You just need to clear the cut-off marks in order to be eligible to get admission in the course.

However, one thing you should keep in mind that getting admission in IIT is not a matter of joke and so your rank should be quite good enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?