17th December 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?

Respected Sir/Madam,
What is the cutoff marks for qualifying in JEE Advanced? What is the eligibility criteria for appearing JEE Advanced? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced for OBC student?
  5. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1500 in JEE Advanced?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  7. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT on JEE Mains rank if disqualified in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any chance to qualify for JEE advanced with 68 marks in JEE mains
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  12. Does appearing for JEE Advanced 2015 make any difference in the admission process?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced in 1st attempt through self preparation?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  15. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  16. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
25th December 2015, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you must have appeared, qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination. And also you must be in top 20 percentile high scorers of your 12th standard board examinations or you must have secured an aggregate of at least 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?