19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in St. Xavier’s School, Kutch?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from ICSE Board and I want to do Intermediate from St. Xavier’s School, Kutch. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  3. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  8. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Kutch, Gujarat
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study Intermediate in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cut off percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Intermediate in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
22nd July 2018, 08:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in St. Xavier’s School, Kutch?

St. Xavier’s School, Kutch takes students out of 11 in ICSE based on your marks. To make secure admission, you have to score 95℅ + Even a 94℅ + can bring you a seat in the waiting list.
23rd July 2018, 10:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in St. Xavier’s School, Kutch?

Let me inform you that cutoff marks never remains same, it keeps on changing every year depending upon availability of seats and demand of a particular stream. In order to get admission into St. Xavier's School for Intermediate, you must have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in your 10th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?