26th March 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the answers of my following questions-:
1) What is the cutoff percentage requires in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  6. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  8. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  9. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  10. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  11. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  13. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  16. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  18. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
28th March 2016, 03:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

If you wish to opt for B.Sc(Botany) in the above mentioned college, you should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your 12th boards. Therefore, try to score as well as possible but a minimum of 55% if you wish to opt for the above mentioned course, otherwise you will not be able to opt for it.
28th March 2016, 11:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Cutoff Percentage Required in 12th Class to get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata:

The minimum percentage required in 12th Class to get admission into Bachelor Degree courses in St. Xavier's College is "60% marks". I request you to notice that there is no such B.Sc (Botany) course offered in St.Xavier's College. The list of courses offered in Bachelor of Science are given below.
>> B.Sc Physics (Honours)
>> B.Sc Mathematics (Honours)
>> B.Sc Chemistry (Honours)
>> B.Sc Economics (Honours)
>> B.Sc Statistics (Honours)
>> B.Sc Computer Science (Honours)
>> B.Sc Microbiology (Honours)
>> B.Sc Mass Communication (Honours)

Minimum Marks Required - Aggregate 60% and Physics 60% marks

Compulsory Subjects at 12th level - Physics and Mathematics

Click here for More Details
10th December 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, With due respect and humble submission I would like to know the cut off percentage required for me to take B.Sc (physics) in St. Xavier's college Kolkata.
10th March 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks required in class 12 for Bsc.(microbiology) in st.Xavier's college. Kolkata
30th May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I have got 85% in my 12th board exam. I want to apply for bsc statistics in st Xavier Kolkata.
What are my chances ...as I have heard that the cut off is above 90%?
14th April 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Please, let me know about the minimum percentage in 12th required to get admission in bsc maths honours in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?