11th December 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Is decision of admitting in CBSE board school from Kidzee play school right?

My son is studying in kidzee play school. I want to put him in some good educational atmosphere. I want to put him in CBSE board and thought for Ashokarao gayakwad school lalbaug. I want to know that my decision is right or wrong. Any other good school of cbsc? Which board is Good CBSC OR State board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  11. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  12. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  13. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  14. Is there option for Board exams in CBSE or it has been removed?
  15. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  16. Is it compulsory to change school after giving the CBSE board exam?
  17. Do we need to change schools after giving the school board exams?
  18. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
12th December 2015, 10:09 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is decision of admitting in CBSE board school from Kidzee play school right?

These days CBSE Board schools are much preferred compared to the State ones. The question-answer pattern, syllabus of CBSE Board is well comprehensive. Scoring system is also good enough. Your son wont be able to continue throughout in kidzee as its just a play school. If you feel that your son is of the right age to change /shift to a new school then you can opt of any reputed school of CBSE Board. My experience says that a good school and a good atmosphere is indeed essential for the proper development of a child, but it is finally the consistant effort of your child that will lead him to success.
12th December 2015, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is decision of admitting in CBSE board school from Kidzee play school right?

Yes, you are decision is right. CBSE board is good since the development is regulated by Indian government and is widely accepted. The educational pressure is not high and stress is given on English rather than State language. Hence development will be better as extra curricular skill can be developed to a good extent. However, the standard of mathematics is not very high. So you can make him practice mathematics from books apart from the mainstream school syllabus.
6th November 2019, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter age is 3 years 4 month. I want to put her CBSC board and thought for kanchrapara hernett english medium high school. I want to know that my decision is write or wrong for my little baby?
6th November 2019, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

My daughter age is 3 years 4 month. I want to put her CBSC board and thought for kanchrapara hernett english medium high school. I want to know that my decision is write or wrong for my little baby?
11th January 2022, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi my son is studying in kidzee can I continue him in kidzee for junior kg, will my decision will be right or I should put him in some good school
18th July 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which board we can choose between CBSE and ICSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?