1st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?

Friends,
My child is preparing to appear 10th ICSE Board exam. For class 11th, I want to admit him in CBSE residential school. So, I want to know the procedure and expenses in details. Awaiting your reply!

2nd July 2016, 08:27 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education while ICSE stands for Indian Council of Secondary Education.

If your son is appearing for 10th board examination from ICSE board then it is better for him to continue higher secondary education from the same board so that he doesn't need to change the way he is studying as the syllabus and pattern of questions being asked in the examination is totally different.
But in case you are determined to change his board then it will not be going to be a big deal.
Fee structure of the CBSE schools are different and it also depends upon the region in which school is located.
In general, admission fee of a CBSE school is around 20,000-30,000 and monthly fee will be around 3000.
For two years, it will cost around 1 lac in school and approximately 1 lac per year for hostel.
Overall cost for 2 years will be 3 lac approximately.

Instead of sending your son top any residential CBSE affiliated school, if possible you should send your son to top coaching institutes such as Allen, Vibrant or FIITJEE for two years where he will be able to study about the board syllabus as well as for competitive examination with few more expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?