10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about NIOS On-demand examination

Hello Sir,
Can you please give me information about NIOS for On-demand examination in details. Please tell me about all the information immediately.

12th November 2015, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about NIOS On-demand examination

NIOS stands for National institute of open schooling.

On demand examination means candidate will choose examination date to write the final public examination according to his/ her wish and as per their convenience .

The learner can apply for on demand examination when the candidate is ready for examination after first public examination.

One can select any number of registered subjects for on demand examination.

One should note that the question papers are available only in English and Hindi medium for On demand examination.
12th November 2015, 11:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. It is recognized by central government for the 10th and 10+2 board exams.

It is clearly mentioned on the official website of NIOS on demand exam that this facility of exam is not available in the month of October and November. So you must wait for the December exam.

For more details about on demand NIOS, Click here.
5th August 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to appear in 5 subject in nios on demand exam for Jee mains if I had already passed 12th from CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?