23rd January 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

If I give +2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, will I be eligible to use that H.S. marks?

I am doing bca(H) from wbut. But i have not mathematics at 2 level which is an essential condition for doing mca at most collages in west bengal. If I give 2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, am I be eligible to use that H.S marks(with mathematics) done after graduation instead of my previous H.S marks(done before graduation)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA if pass Mathematics from open school after BCA?
  2. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
  3. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing graduation with 58% marks(Mathematics Hons)
  4. Which is a better option after passing Maths Hons MBA or MSc Maths
  5. Can I do MSc Maths from IGNOU after passing BCA and MCA in first class from IGNOU
  6. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  7. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  8. Can a PG student go for B.Ed correspondence course? Any university providing the course? Can a student do
  9. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  10. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  11. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  12. How can I get admission in B.Ed in any university after scoring 42% in B.A?
  13. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of MCA entrance exam? Link to register for the exam?
  16. Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?
  17. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  18. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
1st January 2015, 11:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I give +2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, will I be eligible to use that H.S. marks?

Yes, it is possible to do Mathematics course as one subject in High school.

National Institute for Open Schooling (NIOS) offers various courses to pursue as Distance mode.

You can appear for ON DEMAND examination.

ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR ON DEMAND EXAMINATION:

* Candidates who have already passed Senior secondary or above from recognized Board/ University and want to take part admission in one subject or up to 4 subjects for updating their Qualifications .

* Minimum age required is 16 years as on the Date of the application.

Yes, it is eligible to use that Marks to pursue your Higher studies as NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with other National and State Boards of School Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?