19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to apply in JEE Main and Advanced?

Sir,
I want to give JEE Main but before this
I want to know the details of JEE Main and
Advanced. Kindly give me the information of this
and also all the requirements for applying in the same.
With Regards-

23rd April 2015, 07:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to apply in JEE Main and Advanced?

JEE Main is an All India Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted for admission to B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses in NITs/IITs. To be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemitsry subjects from a recognised board. JEE Main is the qualifying examination to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Candidates who had qualified JEE Main examination and those who had secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. By scoring good rank in JEE Advanced examination, the candidate can get admission in IIT.
24th April 2015, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to apply in JEE Main and Advanced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to give JEE Main but before this
I want to know the details of JEE Main and
Advanced. Kindly give me the information of this
and also all the requirements for applying in the same.
With Regards-
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for JEE exam

IIT-JEE Mathematics Challenger
by Anoop Srivastava
Publisher: Disha Publication

Physics for IIT-JEE (Volume - I)
by David Halliday, Robert Resnick, Jearl Walker, Amit Gupta
Publisher: Wiley India Pvt Ltd

New Pattern IIT JEE Chemistry
by R. K. Gupta
Publisher: Arihant Publications

IIT JEE Mathematics 34 Year's (2012 - 1979)
by Amit M Agarwal

New Pattern Mathematics For IIT-JEE
by Cengage Learning India
Publisher: Cengage Learning

IIT JEE Chemistry: First Steps
by DK Jha

http://jeemain.nic.in/
24th April 2015, 04:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to put the application for the JEE Mains and Advanced examination conducted by the CBSE for admission in undergraduate courses for B.tech /B.E are as :-

Candidates who have passed the +2 passed from the recognised board are eligible .
Candidates must have PCM as the main subjects in board examination.

The candidates first usne to qualify in the JEE Mains examination which is of 360 marks with 90 questions in which 30 questions each from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics are asked .The cut off marks are released and are different for different category candidates.

The candidates who have qualified in the Mains examination are only eligible to go for theAdvance . The candidates who qualifies in this are eligible to get admission in IITs if India .

There are only three attempts available with one at the year if +2 board and rest two consecutive years .
25th April 2015, 08:26 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

IIT main and IIT Advance both exam are conducted in all over India by IIT.
IIT Main and Advance are one of the tough exam in India.
So, to crack IIT Main and Advance exam you have to do work hard.

Eligibility :- A student who passed or appearing 12th with PCM ( physics, chemistry , math) as a main subject can appear in IIT Main and Advance exam.

First you have score under 150000 rank in IIT Main exam to get eligibility for appearing in IIT Advance exam.
You have to score under 13000 rank in IIT Advance exam to get admission in IIT /NIT college.

Note:- A student only have two chance to appear in IIT Main exam. One when he/she appearing year in 12th board and another next year of passing 12th board.

Some Tips :-
So, focus on your study and go IIT coaching classes.
Study every subject in details and get deeply knowledge on all subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?