9th June 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission in St. Xaviers or La Martiniere?

I am looking for admission for your kids in Xaviers or La Martiniere.. then please revert back to me with proper details.

14th October 2014, 12:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about admission in St. Xaviers or La Martiniere?

Admissions in St.Xaviers School are generally held for only Class One and if there are any vacancies in 2nd-8th standard, then admission will be held for those vacant seats only.

To get admission in St.Xaviers school for your kids, you need to fill up the application form and you need to submit it along with the following required documents as mentioned below :-

1)Birth Certificate(Original from the Govt. Health Dept.)
2)Colour Photograph of the student
3)Progress Report (previous school)
4)Transfer Certificate (Classes 1 to X)
5)For "NRI"/Foreigners: Passport (Attested Photocopy)
6)For Classes XI and XII:
i)Passing Certificate
ii)Mark Sheet
iii)Coloured Photograph
iv)Migration Certificate from respective board ex. CBSE
7)Bonafide Certificate: From last school attended

By following the above procedure, you can get admission for your kids in St.Xaviers school. The school session is from April to March of every year.
14th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about admission in St. Xaviers or La Martiniere?

My daughter is in rajasthan and living with their grant parents but now they want to move back to kolkata ,so i want to admit my daughter in your reputed school la martiniere for girls in class one 'she is 5 years old and her elder sister is also studying in your school in class ten ,so please tell me the procedure of admissionand basically this is a transfercase so please help me and let me know the procedure.Thanking You .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?