24th January 2011, 07:00 PM
Aditya Prasad

Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.

What are the admission procedures of seeking admission to Economics Honours Course this year?
I will be taking my ISC exams starting from 28th February'11 representing La Martiniere for Boys, Kolkata.
Awaiting a positive response.
Aditya Prasad
Class XII
LMB

Related Questions:
29th January 2011, 03:20 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.

Generally admissions to these courses are based on the merit of percentage you scored in class 12.

If you want to take admission in Economics hons., first you should decide your college university or college like st. xaviers college, then you have to fill its form when they are out and rest of work will be done by your percentage
20th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.

What career prospects I have after finishing masters in Economics?
9th June 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions can be asked in interveiw for eco (hons.)
23rd August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance for B.A(honour in economics) in jnu? what is procedure for admission?explain please kushalpreeti
12th
jalandhar(punjab)
12th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

next BA ECONOMICS IMPROVEMENT EXAM
3rd November 2011, 10:07 PM
srishti391

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.

basically in which university do you wish to go makes a difference...
for pursing economics honours...your percentage will create a hell a lot of difference...so study hard and your percentage should be around 93-97 percentage if u wish to pursue in kolkata and if you wish to pursue in delhi then your percentage should have a range of 97-99 percentage for landing up in a well to do college in delhi...but don't get de motivated a 93.5 + percentage can even land up you in a decent college...
In kolkata, xavier's can be considered one of the top colleges for economics and the next being jadavpur university
In delhi as everyone knows...stephen, hindu, hansraj, kirorimal, ramjas colleges are the top ones..followed by delhi college of arts and commerce, pgdav, ram lal anand n so on...

I wish u all the best do well...
29th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

is there any college taking second year admissions in bsc eco hons in calcutta.i have already given my part 1 examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?