21st June 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Board based and school based exams of CBSE 10th std?

Explain about the differences between board based and school based exams of the 0th board exam in cbse board.

16th September 2014, 01:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Board based and school based exams of CBSE 10th std?

The differences between board based exams and school based exams are as follows-
- School based exams give flexibility to schools to set their own examination dates. Although, the exam date framework is provided by CBSE itself.
- Mainly, the difference between both exams lies in the evaluation of the answer sheets. Evaluators for school based exams would be the schools teachers themselves while those for board based exams will be external teachers.
20th February 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Board based and school based exams of CBSE 10th std?

my school has done a big mistake in registration.All student want to give board based exam.But because of our school mistake we will have to appear for school based exam.Its not our mistake but we are suffering. Can I change my school or state after giving exam.Can I get admission in other school (class 11)
2nd March 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

If I am giving school based exam of 10std can I get admissions in degree college of Mumbai university
11th March 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Whose are best tell me fastly and if students are give the school based then it face any problems in future.
7th May 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ADMISSION IN 2 SCHOOL OF ANY CENTRAL UNIVERSITY AFTER PASSING 10th FROM CBSE HOME ?
9th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Who has more chance of getting a seat in a school; a topper who chose Board based or a poor achiever who chose School based?
11th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

IS IT COMPULSORY THAT THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE A PLAN TO CHANGE THE BOARD FOR CLASS XI SHOULD OPT ONLY FOR BOARD BASED EXAM IN CLASS X?
30th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose board or school based Iam very confused please tell me fastly
13th September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose board or school based Iam very confused please tell me fastly
15th September 2015, 07:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you think that you are prepared enough to secure good marks in board exam then you should go for board based exams. And if you think that you can't perform well then you should go for school based exams. But i would like to suggest you that you should work hard. and go for board based exams because it has more importance .
21st September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

d/b school AND BOARD EXAM OF CLASS 10 AND THE PROBLEMS CAME IN FUTURE DUE TO SCHOOL AND THE BOARD EXAM ? PLZZ... TELL . CBSE CLASS 10
23rd September 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my school or move to college after giving school based cbse 10th exams?
26th September 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the differences and similarities between Board bsed and school Based examination in kendriya vidyalaya
14th February 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission on Bihar board after passing exam of school board for class 10
5th March 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE board and school board.is cbse board and school board is same,and the value of cbse and school board is same because school board is home center.is any problem please explain me
9th March 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

If I can choose school board..then I face any problem in future tel me fast..
9th May 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in any other board passed from school based examination
22nd September 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

If I am attempting school based 10th exam then I can get admission in any degree collage of Mumbai University
23rd September 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between the certificates given by cbse in school based and board based exams
1st October 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE board and school board.is cbse board and school board is same,and the value of cbse and school board is same because school board is home center.is any problem please explain me

i am from kendriya vidyalaya
4th October 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Schools are affiliated by either CBSE Board or ICSE or IB or State Board. In simple words School board means that school conducting exam within his premises no centre given, dates decided by the school & answer sheet checked by the teachers of that school only. From class L.K.G. to 9th & 11th considered as school board & 10th & 12th as CBSE board. Kendriya Vidyalaya is affiliated by CBSE only. Both are important, without passing you canot get admission in 10th or 12th. In CBSE board exam, you get admit card with the centre details. Result announce by the board & they only check the paper. There is no problem.
19th October 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

School based exams are good for scoring good marks but cbsc board helps you more than home board in future.
23rd February 2017, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

After passing cbse 10th examination under scheme 1 can a student appear in jharkhand polytechnic entrance examination and get admission in jharkhand polytechnic institutions.
9th April 2017, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Any problem in school base exam and if any problem arise then what type of problem ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?