3rd January 2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get promoted to 10th standard if failed in mid term of 9th standard?

Sir, I failed the mid term test of the 9th standard and I am a student of Tripura State Board. So, it is difficult for me to get promoted to 10th standard? Please tell me as I am really worried about it.

4th January 2021, 05:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it difficult to get promoted to 10th standard if failed in mid term of 9th standard?

It is possible to get promoted to 10th standard if you failed in mid term of 9th standard.

You have to clear final examination of 9th to get admission in 10th.

Mid terms marks won't affect much , you should just focus on final examination.
5th January 2021, 08:29 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it difficult to get promoted to 10th standard if failed in mid term of 9th standard?

According to the rules you will have to pass ninth standard in order to apply for 10th standard as a regular candidate if you work hard and give your exams properly it won't be difficult to get good marks
if due to any reason you are not able to pass ninth standard you can sit for the 10th standard examination as a private candidate from the open school Board
if you do not pass 9th standard you want to be promoted easily without giving re exam for 9th standard
10th January 2021, 05:56 PM
raytracy86

Hey there! Try focusing on the exams and prioritise it. There is not much sense in worrying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?