21st March 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Which board should i prefer to become a Doctor in future - CBSE or CHSE?

I want to become a cardialogist doctor in future. Right now i am appearing for my 10th board examination. I want to know that which board should i prefer for admission - CBSE or CHSE. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better CBSE or CHSE after 10th?
  2. HOw to get above 80 percent marks in CHSE board in Science subject?
  3. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  4. Minimum percentage required in CHSE board to appear for medical entrance?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  7. Should I continue studying in CBSE board if want to become a Doctor?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  9. Whether subject change in 12th is possible in CHSE board or not? -- [New]
  10. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  12. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
21st March 2016, 01:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should i prefer to become a Doctor in future - CBSE or CHSE?

You require minimum 10+2 to get admission in MBBS course. So, after 10th you have to pursue PCB and qualify in various entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course in better institute.

Candidates passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination from any recognised board are eligible to appear for examination. So, board does not matter to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in medical courses.
21st March 2016, 05:10 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board should i prefer to become a Doctor in future - CBSE or CHSE?

CHSE stands for Council of Higher Secondary Education. It is state education board and CBSE is Central board of Secondary Education.

From my point of view, CBSE is more better than CHSE due to reasons like:

1. Transparency.

2. Better marking scheme.

3. Easy to score good marks as compared to CHSE.
21st March 2016, 07:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can study from any board and can become a cardiologist, there is nothing to worry about it. You should just aim at studying well throughout your course and try to score well in your academics being from either of he boards. However, I would just suggest you to remain in the board you presently are in.
21st March 2016, 07:54 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can become a doctor by studying from any board, you don't need to select any particular board in order to be good at studies and to become a doctor in future. You should just try to study hard enough and go on clearing exams one after the other. Education board should not be a a barrier fr you. So, you can select any of the board mentioned above and can very much become a good doctor in future.
21st March 2016, 08:03 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

As you mentioned that you want to go for medical college in future. For medical college you need to appear in the national level entrance exam called AIPMT (All India Pre medical test) conducted by CBSE board once in a year. AIPMT paper follow CBSE syllabus and patter so, it's a plus point for CBSE students to score good marks as compared to any other state board student. So I prefer you to go for CBSE board.
One more thing each and every national level exam follow CBSE syllabus in India
21st March 2016, 10:17 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To become doctor, board doesn't matter much for students. They just need to perform better in whichever board either of CBSE or state board they have been studied their higher secondary.
All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) is best colleges for MBBS degree in India. To get admission in AIIMS, students need to qualify in AIPMT.
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is conducted by CBSE every year in month of April/May.
So, the student of CBSE have a benefit in case of the entrance examination as syllabus of AIPMT and higher secondary of CBSE is quite similar but it doesn't means that CBSE students can easily qualify AIPMT. The student of CBSE who have studied well, just have upper hand in the examination in comparison to student of other board.

You don't need to worry about the board for your future, just carry on with the board in which you have taken admission as in education, dedication, labor and passion of students performs not the board.
So, just study smart and hard, follow the syllabus and you will definitely achieve your target.
21st March 2016, 11:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central board of secondary education while CHSE stands for Council for higher secondary education, Odisha.

The CBSE board is central level while CHSE is state board of education.

The main benefit in studying in CBSE board is that when candidates appear for competitive examinations to pursue graduation in engineering and medical field it is much easier them to crack the examination. Because, the CBSE follows NCERT textbooks where all competitive examination questions will come from this book.

To become a doctor in future one has to appear for Medical exam. It is advisable to prefer CBSE rather than CHSE board.
21st March 2016, 11:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a cardialogist doctor in future. Right now i am appearing for my 10th board examination. I want to know that which board should i prefer for admission - CBSE or CHSE. Please reply me.
The CBSE board is better to become a Doctor in future. The CBSE is better if you want to appear for the medical entrance examinations. The medical entrance syllabus is almost like CBSE 10+2 syllabus, so it is advisable to choose CBSE. Many of them prefer CBSE over the State Boards, so you can choose CBSE. If you are already studying in CHSE then you have to think before changing board.
11th May 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a doctor wish to concentrate onNEET. Also ihave intrest in spanish and psychology . which board i prefer IB, CBSE, ICSE
11th January 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a doctor if I am a ssc board student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?