19th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?

I have completed BAMS from Goa University and applied for registration in Goa. For practicing in Kerala should I register my self in Kerala? Is it mandatory?

Related Questions:

24th July 2015, 08:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?

Well yes, you will have to re-register under Travancore Cochin council of modern medicine, which was established in the 1943. When you registered under Goa University, you were allowed to practice in the state of Goa and not Kerala. To practice in Kerala and its nearby places, you will definitely have to be their registered doctor. But before that you have apply for removal of registration in Goa University. Just talk to the Registrar of Goa University about your situation. You have to give him your written consent for removal of your name from their registration. When this thing is mutually settled and you receive an acknowledgement of removal of registration from them by post, you have to contact the Travancore Cochin council of modern medicine and apply for registration. But before any of this go to the Travancore office near Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram with the photocopies of your medical testimonials. Once they approve that you can be a registered doctor there, you apply for removal of registration in Goa University.

28th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?

I havepassed b scmlt4year degree fromuniversity of calicut in2000.i haveapplied for regnwith add of rs 500 a nd do cuments to the paramedical council in 2009.ihave notrecieved theregn. Till now. Iamwornkingas lab. Technician for 19yearz. What i havetodo to get the regn certificate. Please inform. Tha nking you. Shynokrishnan r k. 9605048999.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?