22nd March 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th this year.
I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced
in Aakash Institute. Kindly tell me that Aakash organizes
scholarship test?

Related Questions:
8th April 2015, 07:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?

Akash institute offers scholarships for the meritorious candidates.

* It offers "Admission cum scholarship test" (ACMS) who aspire to study or to take coaching in the aakash institute.

* Scholarships are offered on the basis of marks obtained in the class 12 examination and the ACMS.

* Scholarships means Fee concession, Fee discount.

* To register got to http://www.aakash.ac.in/online-offers/
11th April 2015, 02:47 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?

Aakash Institute is a well reputed institute that has a very good result from last many years. They provide many scholarship programs like admission cum scholarship test. For getting the concession in the fee a candidate have to score good marks in the higher secondary education and the test conducted by the Aakash Institute.
12th April 2015, 01:10 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th this year.
I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced
in Aakash Institute. Kindly tell me that Aakash organizes
scholarship test?
Yes, Aakash Institute Organizes the scholarship cum admission test for the meritorious students. So, what you need to do is to take the test and if you qualify the test then you will get the scholarship and free education for the JEE mains in the Aaksah Institute itself only.
11th April 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the scholarship test for non-medical in class 11 in Aakash institute Chandigarh
17th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit in DLP COURSE AT CENTRAL INSTITUTE AT AKASH, I HAVE GOT 45 % SCHOLARSHIP IN ANTHE EXAM FOR CLASS X .

Shall I admit in that centre ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?