20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in NDA based on 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

Due to some reasons i have left my school but i want to join NDA school in aurangabad on basis of 10 th std...Now i am 21 years old...What is procedure for this sir plz tell me? Can you please guide me the information on this? I want a job soon.

20th September 2015, 11:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in NDA based on 10th standard?

NDA stands for National defence academy.

One cannot get admission in NDA on basis of 10th standard.

To get it into NDA the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized university.

There is an entrance examination named NDA which is conducted by UPSC every year for admission to army, navy and air force wings.
20th September 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in NDA based on 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Due to some reasons i have left my school but i want to join NDA school in aurangabad on basis of 10 th std...Now i am 21 years old...What is procedure for this sir plz tell me? Can you please guide me the information on this? I want a job soon.
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
21st September 2015, 12:17 AM
gokul ka raja

The upsc give to a chance for 10th standard students to take addmission in NDA.So there is a entrance on 10th based by upsc.
But your age is must be more than 18 years. there is also more exam on 12th level and after graduation.
21st September 2015, 02:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For National Defense Academy entrance exam:

1. Minimum qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years with no age relaxation for anyone.

So, you are no longer eligible for the exam. You can not join NDA at the age of 21 years.
21st September 2015, 06:13 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

After completing 10th only its not possible to apply for the NDA exam. So, first of all to apply for the NDA exam you must have to complete your 10+2 from a recognized board.
And the candidate must satisfy the under given criteria :
-The candidate has to clear the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.
-UPSC conducts this exam twice a year with the name :
NDA I and NDA II
-The candidate must be a citizen of India.
-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.
-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.
-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board
-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.
21st September 2015, 07:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to join the NDA as according to the educational qualification and the age criteria.

The eligibility to join the NDA is candidates have to qualify in the NDA entrance examination conducted by the UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates age must be between the 16.5-19.5 years.

So you are not eligible to join the NDA on the basis of the 10th educational qualification.
21st September 2015, 08:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

NDA(National Defence Academy):

> NDA examination is conducted by UPSC.

> It is conducted twice in a year.

> The admission process is through written and Interview round.

Eligibility for NDA examination:

> You should be a citizen of India

> You should be unmarried

> Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination

> You should have completed your +2 examination from any stream and from a recognized University

> Your age should be in between 16.5-19 years

> You should be physically fit
21st September 2015, 08:39 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

NDA stands for national defence academy and the same examination is conducted by union public service commission two times in a year by the name of NDA I ( held in April ) & NDA II ( held in September ).

NDA has three wings which are as Indian Navy , Indian Air force and Indian Army.
For Applying this exam you must complete your 10+2.

And age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years and his marital status should be unmarried too.
The examination are conducted in two steps . At first , you wiil have to go for written examination and if you get through it then you will have to go for SSB interview .

He must be physically and mentally fit.

So, as per NDA rules and Regulations you are not eligible for NDA exam.

For more details visit the website www.upsc.gov.in .
21st September 2015, 11:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the National Defense Academy entrance exam is:

>>10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board which means that 10+2 is minimum qualification for this exam.

>>Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years for candidates of every category. No age relaxation for candidates of any category.

So, you can not apply for the NDA/NA exam at the age of 21 years. If you have so much interest in joining Army, you can do graduation and then apply for Combined Defense Services.
21st September 2015, 11:58 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You can join NDA after the completion of class 12th only.

Procedure to join NDA after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject and with 60% of marks.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?