29th June 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my son is loosing interest in education during pandemic situation?

Hello, my son is studying in 4th standard in a Chhattisgarh Board school. Due to this pandemic situation, schools are closed from more than 3 months. I am worried about his education. He is loosing interest in education because he is at home. What should I do?

30th June 2020, 03:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my son is loosing interest in education during pandemic situation?

••• Personally, I would like to suggest you to ask him that besides study, what course he wants to join?

•••There are several courses which can be pursued online and most of them are free of cost. Enroll him there.

•••Ask him to divide his time in a day for study, online course and any indoor game.

•••Ask him to keep the phone side if not required.

•••Ask to help his mom in the kitchen to divert his mind.

•••Ask him, don't to study at once, divide the time for each subject.

•••If possible talk to his teachers that this is the issue. They will do something to trigger his interest in studies by giving some interesting stuff as homework.

And if he finds study boring.
Then let hin watch this video that help him to develop interest and can remember almost anything.

Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?