17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Download Accountancy question papers of previous years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council

I need your help to get some previous papers of Accountancy for my 12th Board exam of Bihar Intermediate Education Council. I am having exam of 12th Board and from now I want to solve the Accounts paper. For this I need to get some papers. I have searched alot online but haven’t get the appropriate result. So, please help me to get the papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Download Home Science solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council exam
  2. How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board?
  3. Where can I download previous 5 years Accountancy Question Papers for 12th Class?
  4. How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam?
  5. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Download Accountancy solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  8. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam - Previous Years Papers Download -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Download Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics Geography solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE exam
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?
  12. Class 12th question papers of commerce?
  13. Annamalai University B. Com Elements of Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Download Economics, Commerce and Accountancy question papers of last 10 years for 12th ISC Board exam with solutions
  15. Previous 5 years question papers of 12th class accountancy?
  16. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  17. ISC Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam
11th April 2017, 11:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download Accountancy question papers of previous years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council

As you were searching for precious years papers of accountancy for Bihar Intermediate Education Council, so here's the end of your search. In order to help you to prepare well for 12th examination I have attached a link below. In the given link you will be able to find the previous years papers of accountancy. There is a set of 10 papers which is included in one file, so it will be enough for you to practice. Therefore, download the papers from the given link and start solving the papers from now in order to prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Accountancy Set-1-10.pdf(5.59 MB, 1204 views)
File Type: pdf Bihar-Board-Intermediate-12 accountsQuestion-Paper.pdf(8.25 MB, 1736 views)
2nd April 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Accountancy question papers of previous years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council

ANNUAL QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER OF ACCOUNTANCY 2015 OF BIHAR interconciL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?