25th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board?

Hi Friends,
Can anyone of you please tell me what to do for scoring above 80% in class 12th of Bihar Intermediate Education Council even if a child is weak in studies? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam?
  2. Download Home Science solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council exam
  3. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?
  4. Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?
  5. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  6. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  7. Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?
  8. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  9. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  10. Colleges for MCA & entrance exam for MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  12. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  13. indiaicse.org intermediate council of schooling education is recognized or not?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT 2016 exam for 12th student of Bihar?
  15. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
  16. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?
  17. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  18. Detail information about IT Officer in bank?
26th May 2016, 10:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board?

Scoring 80% in Bihar State Education Board is not going to be easy but still it is not impossible and every year many students scores more than that.

So, to score the only possible path is candidate have to work hard and not only hard work but it also requires smart work to score.

No, matter you are weak or strong if you will be study you will secure better marks.
27th May 2016, 07:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board?

1. You can secure 80% marks in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education council by hard labour and study. Weakness in studies can be overcome by proper study with determination and sufficient practice as much as possible.

2. You should first of all know about syllabus for all subjects. Then take standard books of each subject and finish it chapter by chapter. Once each chapter is finished, solve its exercises to check your understanding of chapter. Similarly complete whole syllabus.

3. Before examination, revision plays a vital role. So revise your notes and solve previous exam papers to get an upper edge over other candidates.
27th May 2016, 07:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get above 80% of marks in class 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board, you must follow some of the tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study which is the basic requirement. Fix some hours in your daily routine in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you have studied.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
27th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To secure more than 80% marks in your Intermediate examinations, you must have to attend the classes regularly and take note of important notes of each subject what the lecturers are saying.

Refer notes and if you get any doubts in the topic, you can clarify your doubts in the next class by consulting the respective subject lecturer.

Before examinations, you need to prepare a timetable for studying in a convenient way and you should follow it regularly.

If you have mathematics subject, learn all formulas, theorems, etc.,. to get good marks and you need to concentrate on grammar part in english.

Try to refer previous years examination question papers and see what type of questions are asked and after completion of studying the complete syllabus, take model tests and check how much you can score and identity in which unit and subject you are weak and try to concentrate on that unit and subject, so, that you can improve and get good aggregate in your 12th standard Board examinations.
28th May 2016, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to score above 80% in your 12th boards, you need to follow some of the below mentioned steps;

> Make a proper time table for studies and other activities and try to stick to it firmly.

> Take private tuition if you feel like.

> Clear all of your doubts as and when they occur and do not pile them up for future as it will make things worse at the end.

> Try to solve practice papers as much as possible as it will help you to get in depth idea about the examination paper pattern.

> Stay healthy, as it is the most important thing in life as without a good health you cannot study properly and will not be able to concentrate properly on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?