25th May 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam?

Hello Everyone,
How can I calculate the percentage of Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam of 12th standard? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board? -- [New]
  2. Download Home Science solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council exam
  3. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  4. Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?
  5. Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?
  6. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  7. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  8. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  9. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  10. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?
  12. Colleges for MCA & entrance exam for MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT 2016 exam for 12th student of Bihar?
  15. How can I calculate the percentage of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
  17. indiaicse.org intermediate council of schooling education is recognized or not?
  18. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
26th May 2016, 09:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam?

It is very simple to calculate percentage of marks obtained in board exams. Just follow simple steps given as below:

*In first step, add marks which you have secured in all subjects. Note down total obtained on a piece of paper. After that add maximum marks of all subjects and note down its sum also.

*Divide sum of marks obtained by you in all subjects by total maximum marks, you will get required percentage of marks in board exam.

*For example if you have got 75 marks in physics out of 100, 80 marks in English out of 150, 87 marks in Mathematics out of 100, 90 marks in Chemistry out of 100 and 35 marks out of 50. Your percentage of marks is 367/500= 73.4%.
26th May 2016, 10:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam?

The overall aggregate is calculated after adding the marks obtained in every subject divided by total maximum marks and the result obtained will be multiplied by 100.

So, you can calculate your aggregate by above formula.
27th May 2016, 07:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very much simple, there is no problem in it. First of all calculate the total marks you obtained in all the subjects. Calculate the total marks allotted for all the subjects. Now, simply calculate the percentage by obtaining average marks.
31st May 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

If students get 78 marks in mathematics and 60 marks in biology which mark added
31st May 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Which mark is added to the results in xth in bihar board if students get maximum in mathematics other than the biology
21st January 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

IN 2001 what was the total marks of Jharkhand intermediate education council inter results?
30th March 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board vocational paper Health and Beauty in 2003?
7th March 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 492 marks in 2002 biec exam but can I calculate it on 900 or 1000 because 42 marks of vocational also included in this.
27th September 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about total no of exam conducted in2002 in Bihar board...
12th October 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

If a student secured 49 marks in biology 20 marks in theory and 29 marks in practical in 12th Bihar board. Does he pass?
26th March 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage Bihar intermediates marksheet .in my marksheet total get 598.but I add all subject number i got 628 adding vocational course number so how to find percentage...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?