9th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?

I have passed schooling till 12th class from Intermediate Council of Schooling Education. I want to know if this council is validated from Government of India. Please reply.

9th March 2016, 10:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?

Intermediate council of schooling education is not a valid and recognized board of education.

It is a non-government organisation and the courses offered by this board are not approved by the government of India.

The official website is http://indiaicse.org/About.aspx
14th July 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Intermediate Council of Schooling Education valid from Government of India?

I want to know whether intermediate council of schooling education is approved by ugc or aiu boards
23rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is intermediate council of secondary examination is valid for higher education in Punjab university.
3rd January 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

If we get b.ed certificate from ICSE dilhi it is value for ap DSC exame
1st October 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of schooling education is valid in government and private sector. Please brief me as soon as.
23rd September 2022, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is hcos valid in haryana state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?