18th May 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Computer Science Practical exam of 12th NIOS?

Hello,
I want to know that how can I prepare
for practical exam for Computer Science
for class XII NIOS Board?
Please help me and get the solution.
Thank you!

1st June 2015, 09:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Computer Science Practical exam of 12th NIOS?

There is nothing hard in Computer science practical of 12th standard of NIOS. For appearing in practical examination you need to have a good knowledge of C language. Basically NIOS practical exam is conducted in two part one is written and second one is programming.

In written exam they will ask question's from your text book syllabus where as in programming they will ask you to make a program in C language and want to run it. They might give you any program from your syllabus. Also they may ask basics of C language to you.

You just join to learn C language course from any reputed institute. Be consistent and study your text book regular. You will definitely get a good score.
18th September 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Computer Science Practical exam of 12th NIOS?

What is the computer science practical topic for senior secondary class nios 2018
17th September 2019, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Previous years computer science practical questions of class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?