16th August 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Download English question papers of last 5 years for 11th CBSE Science Board exam with solutions

Hello,
I am studying in 11th standard of CBSE Board with Science. I want to get English papers of previous years. Can you please provide me the last 5 years solved papers for 11th exam? Please arrange the papers for me. Thank you!

14th October 2015, 10:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Download English question papers of last 5 years for 11th CBSE Science Board exam with solutions

First of all i wanna tell you there is no board exams are conducted in 11th class via CBSE Board. Board exams are conducted only in 10th and 12th class. In 11th class school will prepare their question papers means each and every school have different question paper in their school so, am not able to provide you the question paper for 11th class. In that case only your school teachers can help. Contact them and ask the previous year question paper may be they will provides you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?