25th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Download Physics, Mathematics and English solved question papers of previous year for 12th IGCSE Board exam

Hello,
I really need the IGCSE 12th previous papers of Physics, Mathematics and English. Can you please provide me the papers with solutions immediately. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  2. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  3. Download last 5 years question papers of 12th IGCSE Mathematics
  4. IGCSE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Mathematics question papers of previous year for Edexcel IGCSE O-Level?
  6. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th RBSE Board exam
  7. Previous years question papers of IGCSE AS and A level of mathematics
  8. Last 5 years solved question papers of PCME for CBSE 12th board?
  9. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  10. Last 5 years solved papers of CBSE 12 board in subjects of PCM and English?
  11. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  12. Previous 5 years solved CBSE board question papers of class 12th Physics
  13. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  14. Last 10 year solved question papers of 12th PCM subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to download previous years IGCSE O level chemistry sample question papers
  16. How to download past years question papers of Mathematics for IGCSE of Oct/Nov?
  17. Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam with solutions
  18. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam? -- [New]
15th October 2015, 11:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Download Physics, Mathematics and English solved question papers of previous year for 12th IGCSE Board exam

Sorry to say that but the previous year papers are not available online. In that case you should buy the practice papers or model papers from book depots by just Visit bookshops in your area one by one may be anyone of them provides you the same material you wanna. You should also contact to your school teachers they will surely provides you the previous year papers , model papers and much more material for preparations. You can aslo take help of your tuition teachers for more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?