17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am looking for 12th IGCSE past 3 years question papers for following subjects-
English
Chemistry
Physics
Maths-B
Pure Maths
Kindly arrange the papers immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to download last 10 years question paper of Standard 12th?
  2. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  3. Last 5 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English of class 12th?
  4. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam with solutions
  8. Last years question papers for IGCSE?
  9. Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?
  10. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?
  11. Download last 5 years question papers of 12th IGCSE Mathematics
  12. What are the options for under graduation if I have physics, maths, English and Economics but not chemistry? I am in IGCSE school
  13. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  14. Question papers of Maharashtra board for 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IGCSE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. GUJCET board question papers of Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. GUJCET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
14th October 2015, 09:26 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam

Sorry to say that but the papers you are asking are not available online. In that case i would like to suggests you just visit the book depots in your area one by one and ask them 10 year type book for 12th class. In 10 year type books last 10 year question paper with solution are provided. May be any one of them provides you the same for each subject.
Or you should contact to your seniors or class teachers. they will surely helps you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?