7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

hello sir,
i am study in class 12 and i want to score above 90% and iam not a very good in study in class X i got 58%.so please give some sujjestion for the exam of class 12. exam held in 2013

12th February 2014, 07:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

Unless you have very planning towards your studies you can not attain 95% of marks.So you need to clear your doubts yourself and then get in to the Action of Studies and Start preparing.You can get a very good knowledge from the NCERT books,and basics can be obtained very good.So I will give you some tips to be followed for preparing for the examination.You need to start your preparation from the basics.So while start preparing make a notes of important topics and Build the concepts.

Very high and good marks can be achieved only when you believe in yourself.You must make a very hardwork,such a way that you can study up to late night.You have to wake up at early in the morning.Do not waste your time in the morning,because brain has a very good grasping power ,freshness in the mind.

Try to prepare from the at least 4 to 5 months before the examination.So that you can revise the topics at least 2 to 3 times by the time when you attend for the examination.So avoid the last minute preparation,because it always created the confusion about a particular topics.
You manage the time,and make a schedule of your entire syllabus and divide in to the Partitions.So that you can easily spend the time obviously prepare well accordingly.

Practicing is a very important task,because it makes your mind to remember the things exactly.The one more tip to you is Try to solve as many model papers as you can.So If you really follow the above suggestions,surely you will get very good percentage of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?