13th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?

Hi,
My daughter is in 12th CBSE course in
International Indian School, Saudi Arabia.
Can she appear for NEET or any PMT?
Please inform me about this.
Thanks
Moin Haque

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  4. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  5. Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?
  6. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  7. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  8. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
  12. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  14. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  15. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  16. Fees, date of exam and place to obtain application for EMCET?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  18. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
15th April 2015, 03:36 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?

Yes, your daughter is eligible for NEET or any kind of PMT entrance examination in India, only you need to do is that you have to fill-up a separate form for it as your daughter has to appear for these entrance examination from foreign quota. So you don't have to worry about it as your daughter is from CBSE board so it will be little easier for you to get your daughter sit for entrance examination.
15th April 2015, 06:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?

Yes, she can apply for NEET / AIPMT exam.
Overseas citizens of India are eligible to apply for AIPMT ( All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test ).

Age limit : Candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.
15th April 2015, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My daughter is in 12th CBSE course in
International Indian School, Saudi Arabia.
Can she appear for NEET or any PMT?
Please inform me about this.
Thanks
Moin Haque
Yes, she is eligible for NEET exam if she has Indian citizenship.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

You will not be allowed to give this exam for more than three times.

Books for NEET entrance examination

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
19th April 2021, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter completed 12th from indian school in Saudi Arabia. After cracking NEET with a very good score, can she get admission in any government medical college in general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?