19th February 2011, 05:12 PM
RAFIN ABUBACKER

Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?

dear sir,
my name is rafin abubacker.i want joinning indian air force.......i am living now saudi arabia.i am passing 60 % marked in +2 examination.so kindly treat this matter.my email id:[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  6. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  7. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  8. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  9. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  10. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?
  12. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  13. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students? -- [New]
  14. Hwo can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 78% marks
  15. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  17. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  18. Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?
19th February 2011, 11:14 PM
ankurloonia

Default Re: Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?

sorry u have essentially have to be an Indian citizen to join any Indian defense services, also u have to pass Hindi till 10th class...
20th February 2011, 01:16 AM
rauny.singh

Default Re: Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?

Basic criteria is to be an Indian, under 21 yrs of age having atleast 60% in 10+2 and then it changes according to ranks applied.
Physical fitness is of utmost importance with vision being next to being perfect 6/6.
20th February 2011, 10:56 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello dude,

Basic requirements to join the NDA :

• Age - 16 ½ to 19 years
• Nationality - Indian
• Gender - Applicable only to men.

For this flying branch you have to be a citizen of India otherwise you cant.

Sorry man!!!
22nd April 2011, 08:07 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks
Basic requirements to join the NDA :
Age - 16 ½ to 19 years
Nationality - Indian
Gender - Applicable only to men.
Basic criteria is to be an Indian, under 21 yrs of age having atleast 60% in 10+2 and then it changes according to ranks applied.
Physical fitness is of utmost importance with vision being next to being perfect 6/6.u have essentially have to be an Indian citizen to join any Indian defense services, also u have to pass Hindi till 10th class.

good luck
25th April 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to join air force after 12 ,give information about eaxm date and form date
1st September 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job in mercent nevey direct ,i have 71% in 10 2 (ashish chandel).
5th October 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can a indian muslim become a fighter pilot in iaf? Plz tel me
18th November 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join air force this is my biggest dream, i have passed out 12th standard in 2010, i have scored 64percent marks with non medical stream , iam 19 yrs old ,my nationality is indian. And iam physicaly and medicaly perfect,
sir pls tell me the vacancy of air force. My email id is [email protected]
26th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir this is geetanjali
my brother complted 12th stnd ....sir he wants to join in indian airforce .....is there any jobs dirctly aftr 12th stnd sir .....sir pls let me knw abt ths
ths is email id [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sukhdeep baghel
sir i want to join air force this is my biggest deam 'i have passed out 12th stendard in 2011 i have 61%marks and and i am physicaly and medicaly perfect
sir pls tell me the vecancy of air force my emai id [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Mudasir.
I have 60% in 10 2.plz tell me i,m eligiable in iaf & also i can apply for pilot.
29th December 2013, 08:27 AM
vibhanshu gaur

my self vibhanshu gaur from india uttar pradesh Aligarh
i"m passing 12th with 61% marks by pcm in 2013
now persuing b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?