2nd July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UPTU entrance exam for 12th NIOS candidate?

Hello everyone,
Am I eligible for appearing UPTU entrance exam after passing class 12th from NIOS Board? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  2. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam?
  3. Is NIOS a recognized board? is it applicable in entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NDA entrance exam for 19 years old candidate who has completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?
  6. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
  7. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  8. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  9. Eligibility to study D.Pharmacy for 12th PCM NIOS candidate?
  10. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  11. Eligibility to apply in KIITEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  12. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy for 22 years old 12th NIOS candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army if completed 10th and 12th without Maths and Science from NIOS being a 19 years old candidate?
  18. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board?
4th July 2015, 08:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPTU entrance exam for 12th NIOS candidate?

Yes you are eligible for UPTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) exam because its main eligibility criteria is that you must hold a 12th passing certificate from any recognized school or Board. The NIOS board (National Institute of Open Schooling) is an recognized board in India by government of India so, in that manner you are eligible for each test which was conducted for 12th class students

**Note - The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST and women candidates.
4th July 2015, 08:58 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPTU entrance exam for 12th NIOS candidate?

Eligibility for UPTU entrance exam:

UPTU entrance exam 2016 will be conducted by Uttar Pardesh Technical University Lucknow.

You should be resident of India.

You must be passed class 12th from a government recognized board for all UG Course.

The candidate appearing for the exam should be scored an aggregate of 45% marks for General and 40% marks in reserved category candidates.

For all PG course the candidates should be passed the graduation with % marks.

For lateral entry in B.Tech or B.Pharma the candidates must have three years diploma in relative field with 45% marks.

There is no age limit for this exam.
4th July 2015, 03:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the UPTU ( Uttar Pradesh Technical University) being the NIOS candidate.

The examination is conducted by the University to get the admission in the various UG course after the 10+2 courses.
The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and discipline as per required for the different courses.

Since NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and it is one of the recognised board and has the value of its certificate all around. So you can apply for the examination. There is no doubt as the NIOS candidate are eligible for most of the exmiantion.

To get the information for the entrance examination of UPTU click on the www.uptu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?