23rd May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study D.Pharmacy for 12th PCM NIOS candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th NIOS with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to join D.Pharmacy course. Kindly let me know am I eligible for studying D.Pharmacy?

24th May 2015, 08:40 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study D.Pharmacy for 12th PCM NIOS candidate?

No, you are not eligible to study D.Pharmacy, because you have to completed your 12th with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.To study D.Pharmacy the candidate must have completed his/her 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry. And more over the student cannot study D.Pharmacy after completing 12th from open school. Because in course there will be practicals, so it is not possible for open school students. So you are not Eligible to study D.Pharmacy.
24th May 2015, 09:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes surely you are eligible for D-pharmacy.

** NIOS provides the qualification certificate which has equal importance as board provides.

D-pharmacy is 2 year course in pharmacy which enhance the skill in medince field i.e helps to configure the medicine configuration,test qualitative and quantitative for medicine,efficiency of medicine or drug.

** certain university like delhi university or andhra university or Karnataka university conduct D- pharmacy entrance test.

**the selected candidate would be facing counseling session based on the rank scored by the candidate.
24th May 2015, 09:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th NIOS with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to join D.Pharmacy course. Kindly let me know am I eligible for studying D.Pharmacy?

The eligibility criteria required for D.Pharmacy is same for all students. Those candidates who are interested to apply for D.Pharmacy course must have cleared their 12th standard examination with chemistry or physics as obligatory subjects together with Biology or Math from a recognized board or university. Being a 12th PCM student you are eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy.

The performance of candidates in the 12th standard board exam is the main criteria for selection towards D.Pharmacy.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list prepared by the concerned university on the basis score obtained in the 12th board exam.
25th May 2015, 03:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for admission in D-Pharmacy course having completed your +2 from NIOS board.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for D-Pharmacy course.

Kindly have a look at it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for D-Pharmacy course:

> Candidate must have Indian Nationality.

> Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any other approved board or University in Science.

> There is no minimum percentage of marks required for this course.
21st August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed inter m.p.c through a open school. Am I eligible to do b.pharmcy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?