24th December 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Haryana Board student?

Sir, I want to join NDA, I would like to know its eligibility criteria. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am studying in 10th Haryana Board. So, it will be very grateful of you if you share the details of NDA entrance with me. Also I want to know about the age limit for apply.

26th December 2018, 08:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Haryana Board student?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam:-

The eligibility criteria for NDA examination

Educational qualification:-

You must have completed 12th with PCM from any recognised board. There is no percentage for this examination.

Age limit:-

Your age must lie in between 16.5 to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for this examination.

Nationality:-
Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Marital status:-
Unmarried

Selection procedure:-

Written examination
Medical test
Personal interview.
26th December 2018, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Haryana Board student?

For NDA exam, you need to have class 12th qualification with any stream from a recognized board first. You need to study more and if possible, take science with maths in +2, because it will make you eligible for Navy and Air Force too.

Age for NDA exam is between 16.5 to 19.5 and you should be an unmarried male. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and SSB interview conducted by UPSC.
27th December 2018, 04:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

NDA Eligibilty Criteria:

A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

For NDA 1, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2002 1st July 2003.

For NDA 2, candidate should have born between 2nd January 2001 and 1st July 2004..

Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

For army wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board.

For Air Force and naval of NDA: Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.

Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?