11th May 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Sikkim Board student?

Sir, I want to join NDA, I would like to know its eligibility criteria. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am studying in 10th Sikkim Board. So, it will be very grateful of you if you share the details of NDA entrance with me. Also I want to know about the age limit for apply.

15th May 2019, 03:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Sikkim Board student?

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now.
15th May 2019, 04:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA entrance exam for 10th Sikkim Board student?

NDA refers National Defence Academy, and to join NDA, you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

The minimum qualifications required to appear in NDA entrance examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. For joining Indian Navy or Indian Airforce, you need to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more detailed information regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2019, 05:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or pursuing from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. So, now you are not eligible to appear for the examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
16th May 2019, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join NDA being a 10th standard student. To be eligible to join NDA, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board and unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination. So, you have to finish your 12th standard to be eligible to apply for NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?