5th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?

can girl apply for nda after 10 .what is the procedure age, limit height ,for non medical student

6th January 2012, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can girl apply for nda after 10 .what is the procedure age, limit height ,for non medical student
NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

You are not eligible for NDA exam because of two reason
1)You are a girl
2)You have completed 10th standard.

Both NDA I and NDA II exam date already announced in upsc website.I have listed details of this exam.

>>Academic qualification :You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

>>Yes , there is negative marking.(.25 is deduct for wrong answer)

EXAM PATTERN:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  • Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  • Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
I have attached the NDA form and Physical Eligibility criteria document.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 69 views)
1st April 2012, 02:09 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?

Nice to see that you are interested to apply for NDA.
NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

You are not eligible for NDA exam because of two reason
1)You are a girl
2)You have completed 10th standard.

Both NDA I and NDA II exam date already announced in upsc website.I have listed details of this exam.

>>Academic qualification :You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

>>Yes , there is negative marking.(.25 is deduct for wrong answer)

Hope for your good future scope...
14th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

at what age girls can apply for nda?
26th June 2012, 06:30 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Nice to hear that you want to join defense through NDA but my dear i just want to tell you that your dream cannot be fulfilled through NDA because you cannot give NDA exam.

The main reasons for which you cannot give the exam are -

a) you are a girl

b) In order to give NDA exam , you must have passed your 12th because 10th pass-outs are not eligible.

* NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

* The NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year namely as NDA - I & NDA - II for those who fulfill the criteria described by National Defense Academy.

The Criteria required are :

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must have passed 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized college / school.

* You should be physically & Mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th May 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

why dont a girl student who pass 12th cannot apply for NDA examination
7th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passout girl student apply for NDA forum....?
16th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

if medical student can apply for NDA exam. I am nisha yadav passing class10th.
16th July 2013, 09:28 PM
megayounus786

Quote:

Applicant must be Indian citizen.
Applicant's date of birth should fall between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are included.
For date of birth proof, UPSC will consider matriculation certificate only. No other documents are considered by the commission.
Applicant should submit the academic certificates after being shortlisted for SSB interviews.

For further details: http://nda.nic.in/
19th September 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 a medical student i just want to know that can i fill the form for NDA exam ?
20th September 2013, 12:48 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.................

I am sorry to say you that, girls are not eligible for NDA Examination

only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

20th September 2013, 01:19 AM
Mattyjkk

Hello myFriend, sorry you are not eligible for NDA after 10th , For NDA you must have done 12th .

One can join Nda If you have passed 12th in any stream like commerce or non-medical or medical

Main Eligibility Creteria for NDA is :-

Age Required
* you must have age between 16 1/2 to 19

Eductional Requirement
* you must have passed 12th or eqivalent with Physics and math

CitizenShip Required
* you must be citizen of india

Status Required
* you must be unmarried

Physicall Requirement
* you must be Mentally and Physically Fit
* you must have height of minimum 157.5 cms
20th September 2013, 09:41 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend sorry Girls are not eligibe to apply NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10+2 from a recognized Board.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

Thank you........
20th September 2013, 09:46 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Girls are not eligible to join NDA as it is only meant for Male candidate.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness, can apply for NDA.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of studies in 12th, is eligible to apply for all the three wings of NDA, but without having the above subjects in 12th, a candidate is only eligible to apply for Indian Army wing of NDA.

The NDA can be applied through on Line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Petrsonal Interview along with Physical fitness and Medical test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 11:20 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 11th standard students can't apply for NDA examination. One must be at least 10+2 pass to become eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Also note the Girls are not eligible to apply for NDA exam. Only unmarried males can apply for it

So if you are a Girl then there is no chance of applying for NDA examination. Girls can join Indian Defence only after completion of Graduation.

For NDA age limit is 16.5 to 19 years and the exam is conducted by UPSC two times in a year.

The selection in NDA is based on the written exam, SSB and medical examination.

NDA Exam Pattern:

You are a girl means you have to get admission into Graduation then only you can apply for CDS exam in future.

CDS is also conducted by UPSC and both male/female are eligible to apply for it. Hence CDS is the best option for girls.

Selection Procedure will have written exam, SSB and Medical examination.

CDS Exam Pattern:

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 11:39 AM
dj92
Junior Member+

hi dear.

Its very sorry to say that you are not eligible because you are a girl .

Another thing i want to add that NDA is applicable to only male students who have completed their 12th.

I want to give you more information about the eligibility to have a clear idea about NDA.

Eligibility

1)Nationality- Must be Indian.

2)Qualification- Must have passed 12th with PCM as subjects.

3)Age- 16.5 years to 19 years.

4)Maritial Status- No.

3 way selection process

1) Written Test.
2)Medical Test.
3)Personal Interview.
20th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Girls Candidates are not eligible to apply for the NDA Entrance examination. Only unmarried mail candidates are eligible to apply.

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted twice in every year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) named as NDA-I and NDA-II examination. NDA-I is conducted in the month of April and NDA-II is conducted in the month of August. Here i give you the details eligibility criteria for the NDA examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Entrance Examination.
--> Pass 12th class from a recognize University. !2th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :~ Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination.

So, if you are a female candidates then as per eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. If you are more interested in the defence field then i advise you to go for another examination like CDS examination which is also conducted by the UPSC in every year.

For any more information regarding the NDA examination please visit the official website of the NDA examination. :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 01:50 PM
ashok.more002

Dear Friend ,

Nice to hear that you want to join defense through NDA but my dear i just want to tell you that your dream cannot be fulfilled through NDA because you cannot give NDA exam.

The main reasons for which you cannot give the exam are -

a) you are a girl

b) In order to give NDA exam , you must have passed your 12th because 10th pass-outs are not eligible.

* NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

* The NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year namely as NDA - I & NDA - II for those who fulfill the criteria described by National Defense Academy.

The Criteria required are :

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must have passed 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized college / school.

* You should be physically & Mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
20th September 2013, 05:23 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Sorry , girls are not eligible for NDA exam.....

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice time in the year as NDA-I and NDA-II exam......

NDA conducted in the three wings:

1). Indian Army
2). Indian Navy
3). Indian Air Force....

Eligibility and Criteria for NDA exam :-

A candidate after completing their 12th Science with the PCM subjects that is Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects from recognized board exam are eligible for NDA in all wings exam and other stream like arts , medical and commerce stream students eligible for only Indian Army wing...

There is No any Percentages Requirement for being applicable all just candidate have to passed out their 12th enough....

Final year 12th std. students also eligible for this exam...

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.....

No age Relaxation....

Only Unmarried Male candidate are eligible for NDA exam. girls are not eligible for NDA exam....

A candidate must have to be Physically as well as Mentally strong......

A candidate must have Nationality of India....

Exam Pattern:

1).Prelim Exam
2).Main Exam
3).Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:-

All the best....

20th September 2013, 08:44 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear aspirant

it's good to see you want to join nda , but i am extremely sorry to say you are not eligible for nda ,

as you are in 10th its not at all possible to join after 10th,one can join nda only after passing class 12th ,

and as you are a girl student you are not eligible for nda,

eligibility for nda :

must be a citizen of india

or subject of nepal or bhutan

must have passed class 12th from a recognized board

age limit for nda is 16.5 to 19 years

only unmarried male are allowed

female students are not allowed

so as girls are not allowed for nda , you can join army after completing your graduation,

after graduation you are eligible for combined defence services ,

good luck

16th May 2017, 05:49 PM
kohli183

Sorry , You are not eligible for NDA examination because you are female & just complete 10th stands

NDA Examination Details ;

NDA stands National Defence Academy

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year i.e NDA I & NDA II

Educational Qualification : must complete 12th stands with maths & physics & get 60% aggregate

Age Limit : between 16.5 to 19 years

Nationality : must be Indian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?