21st November 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?

My son was studying in second class at srk next generation school. Now i am thinking to get him admitted in Sathya Sai School. Please tell me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  2. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [New]
  3. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  4. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  9. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  10. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  11. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  12. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  13. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  15. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  16. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  17. Admission at Sri Sathya Sai Secondary residential high school?
  18. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
21st November 2015, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?

To get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School, the candidate must have completed 2nd standard from a recognised school and the candidate must have attained the minimum age of 7 1/2 years and must not exceed the maximum age of 8 1/2 years by the 30th September of year of admission. You can obtain application form from the school office directly or sending D.D of Rs.100/- in favour of school principal between 1st January and 15th February. The filled in application form should be sent to school before 1st March to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School.
22nd November 2015, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to apply for admission in the prospective school by filling up the admission form and will have to provide all the relevant documents required for it.

However, there will be an entrance examination conducted for students, which will only be conducted to check the basic ability of the students. There will also be an interview conducted for both the child and his parents.

Soon after having cleared the admission procedure, I am sure your child will probably be granted admission in the school.
23rd November 2015, 01:43 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The procedure to get admitted in Sri Sathya Sai primary school in 3rd class is that you have to collect the admission form from the school office or else you can register your ward through online process of admission. After registering your ward you have to fill up the application form and submit the filled form along with the documents required. After that there will be an entrance examination conducted by the school authorities to check the quality of the student. Qualifying which your ward can get admission in the school.
To take admission in class 3 in Sri Sathya Sai school, your ward must have completed 2nd standard from a recognized Board in order to be eligible.
13th May 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Sairam

I have a 8 year old daughter who born and brought up in New zealand -Auckland But who goes to satya sai balavikas in week end. I am looking forward to join her in Puttaparthi this year please can email / what's app 0064212936069 / [email protected]
or if you provide i can give you ring .

Sairam

Sarada Devi
14th August 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

My girl child is studying in 5th standard in Visakhapatnam. I want to admit her in 6th class in sri sata sai primary school in puttaparthy. Please kindly guide me the proceedure.
10th September 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 3 class I like to join him in satye sai university please tell me the procedure how to get the admission
24th December 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sukla debnath working in vivekananda kendra vidyalaya dibrugarh. Now I want my daughter aushmita debnath who is studying in 2nd standard I want to get her admission at the lotus feet of sai. So please tell me what is the procedure.
22nd January 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have 2 sons 4th & 2nd standard, request for admission in Sru sathya sai baba school Puttaparthi or any other locations, request to kindly help me.
my contact no 9141454241 or email @ [email protected].
27th February 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Is there any way I can get admission forms now? Kindly let me know.
My contact No. 9908021628 Or Mail me @ [email protected].

Thank you in advance.
7th March 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, is there any way I can get admission forms for 4th std about my son now? Kindly let me know. My contact no.809622252. Or mail me [email protected]. Thank you.
20th September 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I Deepali Naidu staying in kalyan (Mumbai). My son is 2nd std. In Birla School kalyan, want to take admissions in 3rd std ;Sri satay saibaba School puthparthi. Kindly tell me process of admission. Contact me on what's app no. 9167224643, &email.id- [email protected]. Hope we will get admission. Sai Ram.
4th June 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is document required for the First Class admission after get a name in lottery
19th October 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have two daughters studing 3rd standard and ukg I like to join Sathya Sai school in Puttaparthi my no is 7207776895; please help me
30th January 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take admission for my child in Satya sai school, puttaparthi. Now he is studying III standard. please give me the details about the admission procedure. My mail-id is [email protected]
30th January 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take admission for my child in Satya sai school, puttaparthi. Now he is studying III standard. please give me the details about the admission procedure. My mail-id is [email protected]
22nd February 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to take admission for my chid in Satya sai school,puttaparthi.Now is studying 2nd class please giveme 3rd class admission procedure details my mail-id is [email protected]
9th March 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son 2nd standard, my daughter nursery, how can I get the admission please. If there any reservation for sc and St candidates children please tell me the complete details for admission than q
31st July 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of admission in class 6th
20th October 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I have a 7 year old daughter and she is going to complete 2 standard.please give me the details how can we approach Sri sathya sai school admission please.
16th December 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Om sai ram , my son d/bth is 08/12/2011 and he is studying in 2nd standard and I want to get my son admission in sai primary school in puttaparti. He is Bal-vikas student from two years. How to get admission please suggest me kindly. My email ID [email protected]
16th September 2020, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is very poor in studies shall I get admission for my child for 4th std next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?