30th November 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in IMT Nagpur and MBA school from Banglore?

I got 72.90 percentile in CAT 2011.What are the chances to get call from any good MBA schools? Can I get a call from IMT Nagpur or MBA school from Banglore campus?

1st December 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in IMT Nagpur and MBA school from Banglore?

Certainly you have chance of getting admission with this score but you need to apply for admission in these institutes when admission is announced. It will depend also depend on the performance in the group discussion round.

The admission cut off score varies every year and it will not be easy to predict but you have chance of getting admission provided you perform well in the group discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?