14th August 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which B-School is best in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad to pursue MBA course?

sir am b.tech(IT) final yr.....am interest to study mba in b-.....cn u suggest me am in right way..... Wch b-school is best in banglore,hyd chennai,hyd....pls

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  2. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
  3. Can I get a seat in private engineering college after scoring 25000-30000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 12919 rank?
  6. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 196 cutoff in 12th?
  8. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP?
  9. Any chance to get computer science branch in MIT Manipal or Jaipur?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?
  12. Best coaching institute for GMAT with their email?
  13. Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category
  14. List of best primary schools for students to join? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best college available after scoring 190.5 cutoff
  16. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats?
  17. In which college can I get admission after scoring 90.4 in commerce?
  18. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
15th October 2011, 10:57 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which B-School is best in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad to pursue MBA course?

best B-Schools in Bangalore :

1. Alliance Business Academy
2. IIM-B
3. Christ
4. Xavier Institute Of Management
5. Indian Institute Of Science
6. Xavier Institute Of Management & Entrepreneurship
5th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which B-School is best in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad to pursue MBA course?

LIST OF BEST B-SCHOOL IN BANGLORE

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT[IIM]
Christ
Xavier Institute Of Management
Indian Institute Of Science
Xavier Institute Of Management & Entrepreneurship

with regard Arpit_30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?