15th August 2012, 02:05 PM
manishabhatia

How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL

i have done ba vocational (hrm) from d.u and now i m doing mba from imt cdl (3rd sem) nd teaching in school nd now i wany to do b.ed correspondence from jamia , am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  4. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view? -- [New]
  5. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  7. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  8. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  10. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  11. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  12. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  13. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  14. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  15. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  16. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  17. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  18. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
5th August 2013, 04:16 PM
shweta singhkni

Default Re: How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL

absolutely u can do distance b.ed if you having more than 50 percent in graduation and u have to qualify entrance and interview in jamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?